How to install MathTime Professional II Fonts in MiKTeX.
The following instructions apply to MikTex 2.6 and above (including 2.9)
1. If you haven’t already, create your own root directory. See http://docs.miktex.org/manual/localadditions.html for instructions on how to do this.
2. Unzip the mtp2fonts.zip file into a temporary directory
3. In the zip file you’ll find the folder called texmf
4. Move the contents of texmf to the “Local tex files” directory you created in 1.
5. From a command line run
initexmf –edit-config-file updmap
It doesn’t actually matter where you do this, for example c:\Users\MyUserName will do. This will open the config file into an editor.
5. Add the following two lines to the file
# MathTimePro II
6. Save and exit
7. From a command line run (don’t change directory here, call the following from whereever you called initexmf):
You might also have to do a” Refresh FNDB” and an “Update Formats” from the MiKTeX Settings (Admin) dialog windows (See MiKTeX under start menu) if you have any issues.
8. Instructions on using MathTimePro 2 can also be found in your root directory and also in
C:\Local TeX Files\doc\fonts\mtpro2
To use, the following examples illustrates one way to use the fonts, add the following to the start of your LaTeX document: