A new version of libroadrunner has just been released. Details are given below. Of particular interest to windows users is the availability of a new windows installer which installs everything you need to run libroadrunner, even if you haven’t got python installer. We will be shortly releasing a second installer that will also installer a copy of spyder2 (A integrated Python IDE for science) configured for use with libroadrunner and a number of other tools including Antimony and the roadrunner plugins. In the months to come we will be adding additional tools to this platform.
What is libRoadRunner? libroadrunner is a new portable C/C++ based library for running SBML based models. It includes an extensive API including support for time course simulation, steady state, and metabolic control analysis. We also provide a Python bindings that make libRoadRunner very easy to use.
Get the new installer from: http://libroadrunner.org/install/
New Windows Installers.
* We now have a single setup installer for Windows. This makes installation on Windows much easier.
Fixes and update to libRoadRunner
* Fixed bug where nested sbml functions were not handled properly. Now
it correctly reports when sbml functions are called with invalid
number of args.
* Fixed bug where where a log trace message incorrectly created.
* Display version info correctly in the command line rr program.
* Cache selection types and indices in model.getValue / setValue,
significant improvement in sbml symbol access times.
* Fixed memory leaks in Python API, performance improvements in
* New RoadRunner constructor which takes a URI and load options.
* Plugins moved to Tellurium project.
* Added getStateVectorRate and getStateVectorIds to ExecutableModel interface,
readily allows roadrunner to be used with external integrator
* SBML variable access performance improvements.